planetf1.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:36 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: Female Racing Drivers
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
Done this thread most years for a while now, trying to track the progress of female racing drivers around the world. Will update as I get time.

ACTIVE (2016)

Mikaela Ahlin-Kottulinsky (Sweden)
ADAC GT Masters

Chelsea Angelo
V8 Supercars Dunlop Series

Marta Ariza (Spain)
Karting

Julia Ballario (Argentina)
Top Race Series Argentina

Sarah Bovy (Belgium)
Lamborghini Super Trofeo

Tatiana Calderon (Columbia)
GP3 & Euroformula Open

Michela Cerruti (Italy)
TCR International Series

Michelle Halder (Germany)
German F4

Vivien Keszthelyi (Hungary)
Central European Zone Trophy

Marilyn Niederhauser (Germany)
German F4

Carrie Schreiner (Germany)
German F4 & British F4

Simona De Silvestro (Switzerland)
Formula E



INACTIVE

Cyndie Alleman (Switzerland)

Susie Wolff (Scotland)


TBC

Kayli Barker (US)
2015:NASCAR

Ana Beatriz (Brazil)

Lisa Brunner (Germany)
2014: ADAC Proxar (7/9)

Michele Bumgarner (Philippines)
2014: Mazda Pro Championship (14/25)

Jamie Chadwick (England)
2014: Ginetta Junior
2015: British GT (GT4)

Becky-Beth Cox (UK)

Lucile Cypriano
2014: VW Scirocco Cup
2015: Scirocco R-Cup 2015- Seat Eurocup

Collette Davis (USA)

Maryeve Dufault (Canada)
2014: ARCA (40/107)

Milka Duno (Venezuela)

Catharina Felsar (Germany)

Sophia Floersch (Germany)
2015: Ginetta Junior (4/25)

Ashley Freiburg (USA)
2014: Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (11/48)

Rahel Frey (Switzerland)
2014: ADAC GT Masters

Victoria Fross (Germany)
2014: ADAC ProCar (9/9

Samin Gomez (Venezuela)
2015: GP3 (24/26) (15/07/2015)

Renee Gracie (Aus)

Liz Halliday (UK)

Esmee Hawkey (UK)
2015: Ginetta Junior

Jessica Hawkins (UK)
2015: MSA Formula (24/24 15/07/2015)

Shea Holbrook (USA)
2014: Pirelli World Challenge

Keiko Ihara (Japan)

Carmen Jordá (Spain)
2014: GP3 (28/37)
2015: F1 Lotus Test Driver

Emma Kimilainen
2015: STCC (7/13 @ 19/6/2015)

Jessica King (England)

Barbara Kubicka (Poland)
2014: Ginetta G40

Katlynn Leer (USA)
2014: ARCA (113/137)

Katherine Legge (UK)
2014: Formula E

Emelie Liljestrom (Sweden)
2015: STCC (13/13) (19/06/2015)

Johanna Long (America)

Alexandra Marinescu (Romania)
2015: MSA Formula

Pippa Mann (UK)
2014: Indy 500

Shannon McIntosh (USA)
2014: ARCA (90/137)

Jennifer Mullan (Ireland)

Leilani Munter (USA)
2014: ARCA (38/107)

[url]Christina Nielsen[/url] (Denmark)
2015: United SportsCar Championship

Danica Patrick (USA)
2014: NASCAR (28/53)
2015: NASCAR (22/67 15/07/2015)

Vicky Piria (Italy)
2014: Pro Mazda Championship (21/25)

Alice Powell (UK)
2014: British F3 (15/18)

Charlotte Poynting (Aus)

Jasmin Preisig (Switzerland)
2014: VW Scirocco Cup (17/22)

Louise Richardson (UK)
2014: British Formula Ford*
2015: MSA Formula (18/23 15/07/2015)

Doreen Seidel (Germany)
2014: VW Scirocco Cup (20/22)

Leanne Tander (Aus)
2015: Australian Formula Ford (9/18 15/07/2015)

Molly Taylor (Australia)
2015: Australian Rally

Laura Tillet (UK)

Beitske Visser (Netherlands)
2014: Formula Renault 3.5
2015: GP3 (27/37)

Zoe Wenham (UK)
2014: Fun Cup UK

Caitlin Wood (Australia)
2015: Formula Ford Australia (8/18 15/07/2015)

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Last edited by DOLOMITE on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 108 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:56 pm
Posts: 481
DOLOMITE wrote:
Done this thread most years for a while now, trying to track the progress of female racing drivers around the world. Will update as I get time.

Ana Beatriz (Brazil)
Champ

Simona De Silvestro (Switzerland)
Champ

Rahel Frey (Switzerland)
DTM

Danica Patrick (USA)
NASCAR

Susie Wolff (Scotland)
DTM


Do they have to be hot to be mentioned in this thread?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
Champ?

I hope we won't have to wait another four years for this to be updated....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
ace10 wrote:
Champ?
I hope we won't have to wait another four years for this to be updated....


:blush: ;)

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:53 pm
Posts: 410
http://www.alice-powell.com/

Currently in GP3, did not catch the result in Spain, will be interesting to see how she doees


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
Angel De La Muerte wrote:
http://www.alice-powell.com/

Currently in GP3, did not catch the result in Spain, will be interesting to see how she doees


thanks for that. I'd missed that she'd stepped up to GP3. P25-P11 in her 2nd race, despite not having raced there and having no pre-season testing - not bad!

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
What is it with Switzerland by the way? Natacha Gachnang as well although I've not included here yet as I'm not sure what she's up to this year.

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
Kathering Legge is the third woman in Indycar currently.

She's been really of the pace of other like-engined entrants, though. Not quite to the point of Milka Duno's frightening performances, but really not up to speed with the rest of the field.

Speaking of Milka, she's terrorizing the ARCA series this year.

And oo-la-la, the lovely Maryeve Dufault looks to be without a ride this year. I saw her run the Nationwide event at CGV in 2011, and I believe she was a regular in ARCA that season, as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
ace10 wrote:
Kathering Legge is the third woman in Indycar currently.

She's been really of the pace of other like-engined entrants, though. Not quite to the point of Milka Duno's frightening performances, but really not up to speed with the rest of the field.

Speaking of Milka, she's terrorizing the ARCA series this year.

And oo-la-la, the lovely Maryeve Dufault looks to be without a ride this year. I saw her run the Nationwide event at CGV in 2011, and I believe she was a regular in ARCA that season, as well.


Added Dufault, but you're right no sign of a drive this year. Will add Legge and Duno later. How does Duno keep getting a drive?...

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm
Posts: 3029
Duno has lots of Citgo money. That's how she got to drive for us at least...

She's very nice, but when she talks about cars you just sort of go, "wait, what?"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:19 pm
Posts: 1168
Location: Los Angeles, California
NHRA has a few women, my favorite being Courtney Force.

Image

Image

Her car:

Image

_________________
"No, there is no terrible way to win. There is only winning."
Jean-Pierre Sarti


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
SnakeSVT2003 wrote:
NHRA has a few women, my favorite being Courtney Force.

Image

Image

Her car:

Image


is sis still racing as well?

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 1182
Geez... she's gotten to look more and more like her dad. So many cute qualities to her but in the end I feel like I'm checkin' out her dad! LOL
Girl has skills! She's beaten her dad before too!

_________________
Second place is the first loser!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:04 am
Posts: 16
I found Carmen Jordá and Vicky Piria in GP3 as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
Pippa Mann must be doing something these days. I know she's not in Indycar....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 am
Posts: 496
Pippa is spending all her available waking hours hunting for sponsorship to get back into IndyCars.
She isn't racing anything else in the meantime unfortunately.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 pm
Posts: 142
Location: Ballarat VIC AU
Molly Taylor:
http://www.mollytaylor.com.au/

Australian Rally Driver coming up through the ranks.

_________________
Williams Martini Racing

Supporter of Valtteri Bottas & Felipe Massa - Williams Martini Racing
Also Daniel Ricciardo [Red Bull Racing] & Mark Webber [Porsche WEC Team LMP1]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
Forgot about Johanna Long. Nineteen year old rookie running nearly the full schedule in Nationwide. She and D. Patrick are the only two women in the the top two NASCAR series that are competing regularly.

http://www.johannalong.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
FatherOfThree wrote:
I found Carmen Jordá and Vicky Piria in GP3 as well.


oh really ;)

Will have to do some googling, i thought Carmens career had stalled.

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 am
Posts: 128
Location: Hereford, England
What about Laura Tillett?

Image

_________________
WDC 2007
19 Wins, 16 Poles, 69 Podiums, 37 Fastest laps, 786 Points


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
Tumppi57 wrote:
What about Laura Tillett?


ah thanks - she's done alright since I last checked up she was still in Karts! and getting the usual "she's only there because of her dads connections" type comments. Anyway, will add her to the list, thanks.

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 am
Posts: 496
DOLOMITE wrote:
FatherOfThree wrote:
I found Carmen Jordá and Vicky Piria in GP3 as well.


oh really ;)

Will have to do some googling, i thought Carmens career had stalled.

Her career isn't exactly stellar but she is moving up, and indeed is in GP3 this year.
She's kind of like fellow GP3 racer Alex Brundle, only much easier on the eyes :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
Lentulus wrote:
DOLOMITE wrote:
FatherOfThree wrote:
I found Carmen Jordá and Vicky Piria in GP3 as well.


oh really ;)

Will have to do some googling, i thought Carmens career had stalled.

Her career isn't exactly stellar but she is moving up, and indeed is in GP3 this year.
She's kind of like fellow GP3 racer Alex Brundle, only much easier on the eyes :lol:


a LOT easier on the eyes. Although it's fair to say none of the women here have exactly been bashed with the ugly stick, several have done or still do modelling. Can't hurt their commercial prospectes.

Still got a few to add but please keep the suggestions coming.

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:08 pm
Posts: 1836
Lentulus wrote:
Her career isn't exactly stellar


To say the least. When her European career had stalled and she went over to Indy Lights, she made Milka Duno look like a good driver. Jorda getting lapped was something that was going to happen every race, in the same way the main series always had an EJ Viso caused caution.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:09 pm
Posts: 1182
Tumppi57 wrote:
What about Laura Tillett?

Image

Easily one of the prettiest female drivers today. Talk about easy on the eyes. LOL

_________________
Second place is the first loser!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
de Silvestro made 'bump day' for Indy 500 so there will be

13. Ana Beatriz
30. Katherine Legge
32. Simona de Silvestro

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
DOLOMITE wrote:
de Silvestro made 'bump day' for Indy 500 so there will be

13. Ana Beatriz
30. Katherine Legge
32. Simona de Silvestro


All thirty three entries made the race-day field for the 2012 Indy 500. There were no bumps, and quali weekend was an awful bore.

We all can thank Lotus-Judd for that situation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 pm
Posts: 319
Tumppi57 wrote:
What about Laura Tillett?

Image

That is the most unintentionally funny website I've come across in a good while.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
KateLM wrote:
Tumppi57 wrote:
What about Laura Tillett?

That is the most unintentionally funny website I've come across in a good while.


Why is that?

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 pm
Posts: 319
DOLOMITE wrote:
KateLM wrote:
Tumppi57 wrote:
What about Laura Tillett?

That is the most unintentionally funny website I've come across in a good while.


Why is that?

Have you read the "Achievements" section? It's just one long list of excuses!

That's not to mention the use of Formula 1 as a tab name for her wishlist and that under it she say she wants to make it on merit but then goes on to refer to a female driver in F1 as a 'novelty'.

Oh, and they've spelt Anthony Hamilton's name wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
KateLM wrote:
DOLOMITE wrote:
KateLM wrote:
Tumppi57 wrote:
What about Laura Tillett?

That is the most unintentionally funny website I've come across in a good while.


Why is that?

Have you read the "Achievements" section? It's just one long list of excuses!

That's not to mention the use of Formula 1 as a tab name for her wishlist and that under it she say she wants to make it on merit but then goes on to refer to a female driver in F1 as a 'novelty'.

Oh, and they've spelt Anthony Hamilton's name wrong.


Yeah but that Achivements thing is pretty standard for drivers websites where they haven't actually won much outright. Brundles often referred to Racing Drivers Book Of Excuses!

To be fair she got to a pretty impressive level in karting.


This thread though, for me effectively answers the "why aren't there any womenin F1" question. It's simple, F1 is the top of the motor sports ladder and there's no females winning the feeder series. GP3 has a few in this year, but based on their previos form I can't see any of them being top 5 by the ened of the season and therefore shouldn't move up the ladder to GP2. Guess we'll see.

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 pm
Posts: 319
DOLOMITE wrote:
KateLM wrote:
DOLOMITE wrote:
KateLM wrote:
Tumppi57 wrote:
What about Laura Tillett?

That is the most unintentionally funny website I've come across in a good while.


Why is that?

Have you read the "Achievements" section? It's just one long list of excuses!

That's not to mention the use of Formula 1 as a tab name for her wishlist and that under it she say she wants to make it on merit but then goes on to refer to a female driver in F1 as a 'novelty'.

Oh, and they've spelt Anthony Hamilton's name wrong.


Yeah but that Achivements thing is pretty standard for drivers websites where they haven't actually won much outright. Brundles often referred to Racing Drivers Book Of Excuses!

To be fair she got to a pretty impressive level in karting.


This thread though, for me effectively answers the "why aren't there any womenin F1" question. It's simple, F1 is the top of the motor sports ladder and there's no females winning the feeder series. GP3 has a few in this year, but based on their previos form I can't see any of them being top 5 by the ened of the season and therefore shouldn't move up the ladder to GP2. Guess we'll see.

I know, but that's by far the worst one I've ever seen.

I'd go even further and say the reason why no women are winning at the top levels (and therefore aren't going to get into F1) is because none of the ones currently trying are good enough. Take Pippa Mann, for example. She got two years in a credible F1 feeder series in Fr3.5, not driving bad machinery either, which was a great chance to show the teams what she could do - and what she did was naff all worth mentioning. I do have a feeling that Powell will luck into a lower end points position in GP3 sooner or later and the British media will wet themselves with excitement. But the F1 teams will be looking at the drivers who are actually competing up at the front.

It's not that no woman can be good enough, it's that when you have so few girls karting with the boys aged 8 that the likelihood of a good one making it through the ranks is extremely slim. The amount of girls at this level does seem to be on the up in recent years but it's going to take close to a decade for the effects of that to be seen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
I think Simona has a decent shot at making some headway in Indycar. The sooner she gets out of that

And in terms of attractiveness... Maryeve. By a mile. Or a kilometer or whatever measure you choose.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:19 pm
Posts: 1168
Location: Los Angeles, California
DOLOMITE wrote:
SnakeSVT2003 wrote:
NHRA has a few women, my favorite being Courtney Force.

Image

Image

Her car:

Image


is sis still racing as well?


Nope. She's just wants to be a mother for now. I personally hope she replaces John Force one day. She has won in the past so I think she can keep that tradition going.

NHRA has a lot of women these days. Hillary Will (Top Fuel, 1 career win), Melanie Troxel (Top Fuel: 4 wins, Funny Car: 1 win), Alexis DeJoria, (Funny Car rookie, daughter of John Paul DeJoria, the guy who owns Paul Mitchell and Patron Tequila), Erica Enders (Pro Stock), and several more in Pro Stock Motorcycle.

_________________
"No, there is no terrible way to win. There is only winning."
Jean-Pierre Sarti


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:19 pm
Posts: 1168
Location: Los Angeles, California
the incubus wrote:
Geez... she's gotten to look more and more like her dad. So many cute qualities to her but in the end I feel like I'm checkin' out her dad! LOL
Girl has skills! She's beaten her dad before too!


I thought that too but when they stand next to each other they don't really look all that much alike. She talks just like him, though.

_________________
"No, there is no terrible way to win. There is only winning."
Jean-Pierre Sarti


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
KateLM wrote:
I'd go even further and say the reason why no women are winning at the top levels (and therefore aren't going to get into F1) is because none of the ones currently trying are good enough. Take Pippa Mann, for example. She got two years in a credible F1 feeder series in Fr3.5, not driving bad machinery either, which was a great chance to show the teams what she could do - and what she did was naff all worth mentioning. I do have a feeling that Powell will luck into a lower end points position in GP3 sooner or later and the British media will wet themselves with excitement. But the F1 teams will be looking at the drivers who are actually competing up at the front.

It's not that no woman can be good enough, it's that when you have so few girls karting with the boys aged 8 that the likelihood of a good one making it through the ranks is extremely slim. The amount of girls at this level does seem to be on the up in recent years but it's going to take close to a decade for the effects of that to be seen.


Absolutely, but the likelihood of making it through the ranks isn't based on %'s -even if they''re the only female racing, if they are good enough - i.e win, they can progress. I'm loving the fact that the GP3 field has got so many girls, but in all honestly none have them have racing CV's that suggest they are there solely on merit. And don't mention de Villota....

Thanks for reminding me about Pippa though, will add her. She was due to join the i1 Super Series, but that's been put back a year.


Oh and if you enjoyes Tillets site check this out: Duno

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Last edited by DOLOMITE on Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
ace10 wrote:
...in terms of attractiveness... Maryeve. By a mile.


Yeah but I've not added Madalena Antas yet....

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
DOLOMITE wrote:
ace10 wrote:
...in terms of attractiveness... Maryeve. By a mile.


Yeah but I've not added Madalena Antas yet....


or Catharina Felser...

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:02 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
DOLOMITE wrote:
DOLOMITE wrote:
ace10 wrote:
...in terms of attractiveness... Maryeve. By a mile.


Yeah but I've not added Madalena Antas yet....


or Catharina Felser...



You're grasping at straws. Maryeve Dufault > everyone else posted to this point.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:07 am
Posts: 943
The GP3 girls line up.
Image

_________________
"I'd rather lose a race going fast enough to win it, than win one going slow enough to lose it".
-Stirling Moss


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Banana Man, Google Adsense [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group