planetf1.com

It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:37 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Where will Vettel win the WDC?
Suzuka 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
India 50%  50%  [ 3 ]
Abu Dhabi 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
USA 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Brazil 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
He wont 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:26 am
Posts: 1768
Location: UK
Its almost in the bag, but were will SV clinch it ?

My guess is India ;)

_________________
Night is a very dark time for me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:40 pm
Posts: 6529
Considering that the odds are 1/500 on SkyBet that Vettel will win the WDC, the question "Where" is most appropriate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:26 am
Posts: 1768
Location: UK
Prema wrote:
Considering that the odds are 1/500 on SkyBet that Vettel will win the WDC, the question "Where" is most appropriate.


I have left the option "he wont" for fullness ;)

_________________
Night is a very dark time for me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 6723
Ah fairy cakes, I clicked India but ive just done the math & I think its gonna be Abu Dhabi considering I expect Alonso to score podiums or very close in both India & Japan.

It will be fitting, wins his 4th where he won his 1st.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:26 am
Posts: 1768
Location: UK
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Ah fairy cakes, I clicked India but ive just done the math & I think its gonna be Abu Dhabi considering I expect Alonso to score podiums or very close in both India & Japan.

It will be fitting, wins his 4th where he won his 1st.


Im banking on Seb finishing either 1st or 2nd in the next 2 races thus why i think he wins the WDC in India.

_________________
Night is a very dark time for me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 pm
Posts: 6723
Neutrality wrote:
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Ah fairy cakes, I clicked India but ive just done the math & I think its gonna be Abu Dhabi considering I expect Alonso to score podiums or very close in both India & Japan.

It will be fitting, wins his 4th where he won his 1st.


Im banking on Seb finishing either 1st or 2nd in the next 2 races thus why i think he wins the WDC in India.

If he wins the next two races he will win the championship regardless of what happens behind him.... so yes id agree but im expecting one more mechanical DNF/Pit stop error just to be different


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:26 am
Posts: 1768
Location: UK
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Neutrality wrote:
Black_Flag_11 wrote:
Ah fairy cakes, I clicked India but ive just done the math & I think its gonna be Abu Dhabi considering I expect Alonso to score podiums or very close in both India & Japan.

It will be fitting, wins his 4th where he won his 1st.


Im banking on Seb finishing either 1st or 2nd in the next 2 races thus why i think he wins the WDC in India.

If he wins the next two races he will win the championship regardless of what happens behind him.... so yes id agree but im expecting one more mechanical DNF/Pit stop error just to be different


lol but even then Alonso would still have to beat Lotus and Merc ;)

_________________
Night is a very dark time for me


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 3009
I fail to see how this is worthy of in-depth. Locked.

_________________
AlienTurnedHuman wrote:
Eurytus probably thought he was God. At least until he was banned. Which means if he was God, it makes me very scared of PF1-Mod.

Yes, we have a swear filter now. No, it doesn't change coffin to 'place of rest'.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group